RE: AO49RCV

The screen swapping i can explain away as your having the "autoview toggle"
enabled in the output settings menu.  I can't account for the telemetry
changing from current month to the 28 month of 2003.   Could be an event
status block or something.  Maybe someone else has seen this?  Perhaps time
dilation as AO40 approaches the speed of light during perigee?  Or a bug.

Moe,ae4jy