2 meter rig for sale or trade

I have for sale an Icom 706MKII HF/6/2 rig, in good
condition.  It has the 1.9 SSB filter and the tone
squelch unit installed.  Works fine and looks ok.
Great way to get on HF and VHF together.  Built in
keyer, 100 watts on HF and 6, and 20 watts on 2.
Comes with mic, manual, and power cord.  Asking $515
plus shipping.

I would also be interested in trades involving a yaesu
5500 elevation rotor, or a downeastmicrowave 2 meter
transverter.

73s John NE0P