Re: PCsat 2 year anniversary.

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, ZL2CIA - Sil wrote:

> There are, as I'm sure you know, more users of PCsat than what show
> up on pcsat.aprs.org.
>
> Signals from stations down here (ZL), are Sgated onto the APRS network, but
> fail to appear at http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat.cgi
> (http://pcsat.aprs.org).

Ah,  yes.  If they are not gated directly into the APRS-IS (internet
system) by the satgate, but go to local RF first, then FINDU will not see
the PCSAT-1* indication that it was digipeated by the satellite and will
not flag it for the pcsat.aprs.org site.

THanks,
I had not thought of that.
Bob, WB4APR