rf

I have a small problem using my new ts2000x and Nova for windows with a 1.2
meter dish and a daul patch. I can use the 70 cm antenna with the patch also
 Get the same problem on both.
When I have Nova auto tracking and I key the rig, (worse with cw) The
control box shows the antenna clicking back and forth. Take it out of auto
tune and its fb. Put several rf chokes on the lines into the pc and rig. Any
idea's?

Don....w2xb