Re: IC-910H problem

Trasmitted full power without antenna connected on IC-910H resulting the
unit refuse to TX. (It TX but only with output power more than 1 watt for
all band).
It happened to me with my FT-847, FT-857; and a CPU reset give me the full
power back again.
It is not the case with IC-910H. CPU reset does not cure the problem. Does
it mean that it has 'physical' damage inside? (Maybe driver or final
transistor.. or somewehere?).
Any advise is really appreciated.

73, Reinhard Sual - YB0KTQ