STSAT-1 launch [more links + problems with Surrey Space Center site]

Here's some general information on other satellites:

   NigeriaSat-1	 http://www.sstl.co.uk/index.php?loc=112
   BILSAT	 http://www.sstl.co.uk/index.php?loc=110

Apparently, something has happened to everything under:

   http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/SSC/

so lots of my bookmarks/links are broken right now. I found the above URLs
trying to fix those up.  Note that

   http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CSER/

appears to be unaffected.  Try Google's cache for the moment if your link(s)
are bad:

   http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2Bsite%3Awww.ee.surrey.ac.uk+satellite+SSC

which will give about 200 results.  'Search with results' or modify the
search to find what you're looking for, and click on "Cached" to look at
Google's cache for the original page.
	 			        -- KD6PAG