Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 00:10:25 -0400
From: "Luc Leblanc (VE2DWE)"
Subject: [amsat-bb] Space reintry body sighting

>From my QTH (fn36ka) on september 28 0103Z  (2103 EDT
september 27) A
bleuish object (Notrail) reinter earth
atmosphere from 315 degrees in azimuth. This blue
object was travelling
at a slower speed than the "normal
greenish shooting star".

Did anyone knows if  something deacayded around 0103Z

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator

Sites web sites: www.qsl.net/ve2dwe