Portable system?

I¥m looking for ideas about a portable AO-40 station...on the mechanical
side,of course..°°

I have disposal of a 60cm offset parabolic dish plus an UHF antenna (with
forefront mast support).
I would like to design a tripod,or mast system capable manual movements
(both in azimuth and elevation) to point easily to the sat.Of
course,lightweight,easy mount/dismount..etc are desirable characteristics°°.

A friend of mine will help with mechanics..so I only wait for images and
ideas..
Please°°
Many thanks in advance for your kind.
e-mails better to my personal address..

73,s de Antonio
AMSAT-EA 259  AMSAT-UK 5435 AMSAT-NA 33945
afesan@teleline.es
ea1iw@amsat.org
antonio.fernandez@ono.com