From: <k0vty@juno.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 13:34
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Fiber Glass cross boom

Hi Folks

I have a need of a fiber glass cross boom .
I would appreciate information on where I could
order a solid boom with 1-1/2 inch diameter.
The length I desire is ten foot.
The UPS shipping I know gets into this length issue,
 but I do not know today's UPS rules.
The elevation rotor will be the Yaesu G550 model.
All information will be appreciated.

Thanks

Joe  K0VTY