70 Mhz IF to 11 Ghz up/downconverter

Anyone interested in some 70 Mhz transverters made by Communication
Techniques?  They are individual rack mount units.  One upconverts and
one downconverts.  10.9 to 11.7 Ghz.  is the upconvert/downconvert range
tunable by a front panel thumb switch.

I also have a few receivers for approximately 11 Ghz.  (no documentation)

I have no way of knowing if they are functional, but they certainly have
lots of interesting parts!  (osc's, isolators, attenuators, semirigid
coax, 70 Mhz IF amps, etc)

tyler@cyberia.com
N3SPD