RE: mixw

Hi Howard,

You are quite right - now I remember that I was using the G3RUH modem in my
1278 for the uplink and MixW for the downlink.

Right now I have several other things on my plate, and my experiments with
PACSATs were limited (much more interested in AO-40 now) so I don't think
I'm the person to take up this crusade at this time.  Perhaps in the future
though.

- Emily