Space reintry body sighting

Hi

>From my QTH (fn36ka) on september 28 0103Z  (2103 EDT september 27) A bleuish object (Notrail) reinter earth
atmosphere from 315 degrees in azimuth. This blue object was travelling at a slower speed than the "normal
greenish shooting star".

Did anyone knows if  something deacayded around 0103Z

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator

Sites web sites: www.qsl.net/ve2dwe