m2 antennas

Well looks pretty overwelming to me so I guess that a 436cp30 will be my
choice.
Thats one more step to a better station.
I am hoping that I can slide in a ag-35 mast mounted preamp.I already have
the ag-25 for the 2 meter side.Hopeing that more is possible.Looking at of
alot overtime within the next few months.
Close to having everything paid off so this is going to be my christmas
present.Wife is going to get a new computer.The real christmas present will
be cutting up all my high ended credit cards.
73s,
Glenn kd5dga
---