m2 antennas

Is a 436cp30 worth while?

Looking at upgrades and my 70cm side needs inprovement.

Moma is allowing me to spend a little.
Saw the price at $290.00 and shipping and handling.(m2 website)
Since I really use my Icom 821 for sats only I really need a good 70cm
antenna.
Trying to get the best deal for about $500 dollars in inprovement.
I think that the 2 meter antenna that I have works good.
The other inprovements will be software upgrades.
73s,

Glenn kd5dga
---