RE: mixw

Emily said:

> The one really great feature is that it will emulate a TNC even to
> the point of providing a emulated serial port for other programs like
> UI-View32 to use.

That's right: Don KD4APP and I even got it operating with Wisp on UO-22.
http://www.g6lvb.com/Articles/MixWWisp.htm.

I never got MIXW to run the uplink to the 1200bps PACSATs, although it will
handle the downlink.

Check out Douglas KA2UPW's page http://members.aol.com/dquagliana/upw for
uplink software for the 1200bps PACSATs for UI digipeating for APRS.

73 Howard G6LVB