Re: mixw

Good deal Glenn - I'm using 2.08 also, though I like it so much I have
registered it.  I think it's the best deal in Ham Radio software out
there.  The one really great feature is that it will emulate a TNC even to
the point of providing a emulated serial port for other programs like
UI-View32 to use.

73,

Emily