(No Subject)

Folks

Please forward a message to Bob Bruniga and Cliff (sorry cliff I can't spell your last name).

I need you guys to get in touch with me asap.

The opportunity that we spoke about at the Small Sat Conference is ready to execute and I need a letter from the USNA or the Post Grad School to the company that wants to do the donation.

Thanks

Dennis

KD4ETA