Re: pcsoundcard programs

Hi Glenn,

I use MixW - some people call it the Swiss Army Knife of Soundcard
Software.  It supports almost every mode you can think of.

You can normally download the trial version at http://www.mixw.net but I
haven't been able to get into the site today, so try http://www.mixw.de -
it's in German, but if you use Google's translation tool it can give you a
pretty good translation into English.

73,

Emily