Great SO-41 Pass

We had a full group on SO-41 at 21:55utc - I counted 6 other stations plus
myself makes 7, reaching from San Francisco (W0EEC) all the way to Ft.
Lauderdale (KO4MA).

One remark was "We sure wish we knew the plan for this satellite."  Not
that we are complaining but it does seem to have a schedule that is hard to
pin down.  If anyone does have information about when it's available can
they post it here?

73,

Emily

Emily E. Clarke