[Fwd: Re: setting up squint in Nova 2.1]

AMSAT-ers.  I'm sure most of you have discovered that the space in my
note to Joe was faulty.  The space between HELP and TOPICS should have
been an underscore.  The listing below should be correct.  Cliff K7RR

Joe, go to:
http://www.nlsa.com/help/help_topics.html
There is lots of information there but most of the questions are listed
up "configuring a view."  I've not done this with ver 2.1V as yet but I
suspect the procedure will be the same.    Cliff K7RR