setting up squint in Nova 2.1

Howdy gang:

Just downloaded Nova 2.1.  Due to computer problems I had to format the hard
drive and re-install windows ME so I lost all my old Nova stuff.

Question now is how do I get squint to appear accurately...I downloaded new
Keps and installed new ALON/ALAT (0,0) but forget if I need to address
squint manually.

Any suggestions welcomed.....just getting back on AO40 after several months
off the bird.

                                                        73, Joe W2KJ