Re: Fw: Icom IC-910H under WiSP control

Hi Victor

> Anybody know what I should do to get WiSP to control a new Icom IC-910H?
> I don't see the 910 in the WiSP radio list.

In one word "don't"!  I just gets too hard.  Wisp is better set up for the
digital birds or even the FM types.  I tried with the 970 and the 820
settings and had some success but then I went over to SatPC32 using WispDDE
to control the rotators.  I still use Wisp but only to see what's coming up.

See-ya.
Matt -VK2DAG-