Excess gear for sale

Yaesu FT-290mkII/FT-790mkII 2m/70cm pair, with power cords, mikes, clip on
amps, mobile brackets, manuals, and 1 battery pack. Excellent back up,
portable, or beginner radios for satellite or terrestrial SSB. Both of these
radios were purchased this year from a dealer, and work great. I've used the
290 as a telemetry receiver, and the 790 went to Anguilla with me. $475 OBO
(try me) for both, will not split up yet.

Mirage B5016 amp, late model, with manual. Went on vacation with me this
summer as part of my mobile setup $180 OBO will trade for a D1010 or
similar.

I'm open to full or partial trades for 220 or 1.2 gear, FM or SSB, a good
TNC, or an HF rig.

73, Drew KO4MA