Re: [projcomm] Re: Assistant to the President

Cliff,
This means exactly what it says  Steve is an Assistant to the President!
he will be given tasks by me
for the benefit of AMSAT-NA
Access to the Board is always open and always has been, with the full
minutes published in the AMSAT Journal.
Minutes will continue to be published in the Journal, but as we always
do (at least recently) an action item list is
prepared for the BoD members so that they don't have to wait for the
 minutes to be prepared,
but can get on with their Action items as soon as the meeting is over.
AMSAT is working on the CUBESAT problem - it is very complex as it
involves not only AMSAT but the Builders of Cubesats,
the IARU frequency co-ordination experts (not a part of AMSAT), the FCC
as far as US Cubesats are concerned
 and other countries equivalents of the FCC for other Cubesats -
please come to the BoD meeting and join in the discussions

73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT.-NA