Membership for Amsat-India open

Membership offer FLASH!
Our dream - VUSAT - is going to be realised very soon.
On this special occassion, as a complimentary measure
and goodwill gesture, Amsat-India membership is opened
FREE for all Hams & SWLs. This is a limited-time
offer!
However, membership forms are a must for registration.

Download the membership forms from websites:
www.amsatindia.org or
www.amsat-india.org
Rush them by email to : amsat_india@yahoo.com
We are also planning to issue membership id cards to
all registered members shortly. Details will be sent
later
NO DONATIONS OR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE ACCEPTED

-Nagesh, VU2NUD
Co-ordinator, Amsat-India