Re: Assistant to the President

I think we need to know just what this means.  There has been limited
access to the board in the past, very limited!  Steve is one fine guy
indeed.  I need to know if there is any reasonable way CUBESAT will
be included in HAM RADIO rather than be cast aside to the commercial
dogs waiting to pounce!   Cliff Buttschardt KR