APPOINTMENTS

 I am pleased to announce that  the following appointments are effective
immediately,
In recognition of  long service to the Board of Directors and the AMSAT
membership
the following long term AMSAT members are appointed as "Senior Advisors"
Bill Tynan        W3XO
Perry Klein      W3PK
Dick Daniels    W4PUJ
Jan King          W3GEY
Ray Soifer        W2RS
Keith Baker      KB1SF
They may be contaced by their normal E-Mail Address or collectively by
"advisors@amsat.org"
Their individual and collective experience with AMSAT, most of it since
the early days of  AMSAT's
foundation, is such that their value in remaining active with the
organization cannot be overstated.
Their new title, while being honory, will I hope signify the high esteem
in which we hold these
individuals. I am sure that the current and furure Board or Directors
will avail themselves of  the
opportunity to seek their advice on many future occasions.
The Senior Advisor designation is in addition to any other  position
that they may hold  as
AMSAT Officers.
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH