Re: Copying CW telemetry?

Cliff Buttschardt wrote:
> I've downloaded this program but it is some sort of very strange, non
> standard format.  It seems to want to go to Outlook Express and stop.

It's just a regular old tarball.  Downloading gzipped files with Microsoft browsers can be tricky ... they sometimes decompress them but don't take off the .gz extension.

Try downloading directly to your Linux box like

wget http://bellota.ele.uva.es/~jesus/rtty/rtty-2.1.tar.gz

then

tar xfvz rtty-2.1.tar.gz

-Joe KM1P