AO-40 1 Meter Dish- 70 cm Yagi For Sale

Hello Group,

           I have an N3IYR 3 Ft. dish complete with K5GNA 0.9 db 2 meter IF
down converter with power supply and 100ft coax. Really plug and play.  Roughly
6 months or so outside use 250.00. Also M2 436CP42UG 70 cm  Yagi, 1 month old
as new. 250.00. All items are assembled, shipping would be rough. Prefer
pick-up at my QTH -Long Island NY, would also meet within 100 miles or so to be
fair. If both items are purchased by same buyer I will take 450.00 for the pair.
Please feel free to email me with any questions at KC2HLI@AOL.COM

             73 Pete KC2HLI