SWEN-A Worm

My inbox has been hammered by emails infected with the SWEN-A email
worm.  Overnight it fills up the mailbox with 10MB worth of the
virus.  After that the box is full and I don't can't receive anymore.  I'm
trying to determine the list of users that are infected so I can try and
notify them or their providers abuse Dept.  Anyone else here been seriously
impacted?  I thought this might be the reason the list was down a few
days.  This & Isabel that is.

Sorry for being off topic.

KB7ADL