Hotel and other Good News

I am pleased to advise that the Airport Marriot in Toronto has agreed to
keep our
block reservation open until October 1st.
We have already exceeded our minimum Quota with the Hotel, thus our major
expenses with the Hotel have been met but we still have a few more rooms
available.
The Hotel Number to call is 1-800-905-2811 from both the USA and Canada.
For overseas +1- 416-674- 9400 make your reservation as a part of  the
"AMSAT" block
Looking forward to seeing you. Check the web page (www.AMSAT.ORG) for
details.
Cost - estimated at $86.87 US actually $119.00 Cdn - Both + Takes.
Our Prize list is still growing, and includes
An FT-847 HF and Satellite Radio from YAESU
An IC 910H satellite Radio from  ICOM
Several Gift Certificates from KENWOOD
A  BIRD Watt Meter Model 43 complete with one element.
Plus prizes from
AMSAT
ARRL
CQ & CQ VHF
NEMAL
NCG
KANTRONICS
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS INC
More Prizes are promised from many other significant organizations - I
will keep you informed.
Dont forget to register with Martha.
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH