Re: AMCOM's Clear Speech and AO-40

I agree with Pedro EB4KDA (whom I worked last night on AO-40 from
California) that the Clear Speech is great.  But I also think the Clear
Speech sounds a bit hollow and reverberating for my taste.  I have one, but
I don't generally use it.

This isn't to say that I don't use a DSP I do.  I have the UT-106 installed
in my Icom 910H and I think it has a more natural sound with less
ringing.  I prefer to set it at 4, and use minor adjustments to it, the RF
(receive) gain and the IF to dial in the other station I'm working.

73,

Emily