Copying CW telemetry?

I've been hearding CW for RS-15's beacon instead of its more typical
form for me of an unmodulated carrier (3 seconds on fading to 2 seconds
off and rising again to repeat the cycle).  Alas, my 10 meter antenna
is fairly minimal at this point (a horizontal twin-lead J-pole) and
there's too much QRN for me to copy it, nor does hand-copied CW seem
like a good solution for CW telemtry (currently also being sent by
CUTE-1, CUBESAT XI-IV, and i think also LO-18 and FO-29).

I know there's software for EME, but i presume that's visually interpreted??
Is there a LINUX solution for copying CW telemetry?