Thanks to all AO-40 stations!

Hi friends, I would like to be thankful to all the stations (DK1KB, W0EEC,
KL7QR, W0EOZ, WQ5C and KB2M) who answered me this morning via AO-40. I was
testing (with the help of EA4CYQ and EA4BUG) my portable station for AO-40
(specially the downlink side: a Kenwood TH-F6 + DB6NT converter + 60 cm TV
dish). It seems to work fine!

Best 73s and hope to hear you soon via AO-40.

Pedro EB4DKA