Re: BUD Dish Mover Controller Question

Charlie,
I've had to change the mover on my C-band dish a couple of times.  Every
different
mover i've put on there has different counts, and some are a magnetic
sensor,
some are optical. Depends on who makes the things, I guess.  Anyway to
make
a long story short,  I had to  re-do all the satellites on my receiver
both times
because the counts were different.

73,
John, K6YK