VUSAT works well

Hi AMSATs,

This is already my third time I try to post some
information on AMSAT-BB, but somehow it does not work.
So I try it now via my yahoo address.

At the moment I am still in Bangalore (India) at ISRO,
but in a few hours I will leave back home.
Before that I want to put this message on AMSAT-BB.

The satellite is doing great. I was happy to be able
to see my transponder integrated in the satellite.
It was interresting to see how many Indian engineers
have worked to have this amateur satellite come
reality. Lot of these engineers even are not ham radio
at all, but still they spend many hours to get the
satellite ready in time (even at night times).

I was lucky to see the satellite and to see the tests
(vibration, vacuum, temperature etc).
The only thing I can say to ham radio commumity is
that they should be very proud that ISRO and many of
its engineers have helped us so much to have a new
amateur satellite. This an whole amateur satellite,
and all for free !!!

I am thankfull and very proud that my transponder may
fly on this satellite. My special thanks to Mr.Nagesh
(VU2NUD), and all the ISRO engineers who made this
possible.

73, William Leijenaar PE1RAH
(Designer of the Dutch transponder on HAMSAT aka
VUSAT)
---