RE: Aproaching passbands closing?

Hi Luc

> The last message regarding that matter seems
> to indicate an indefinite postponment. Is this is
> still valid?

My understanding is that the 3 axis stabilisation and solar panel deployment
on AO-40 will be delayed until we have another HEO in orbit. This is on the
basis that the risk associated with 3-axis stabilisation and solar panel
deployment may leave us without any operational HEO if we do it now.

73 Howard G6LVB