Re: AMCOM's Clear Speech and AO-40

I have a Timewave DSP-9+ and a ClearSpeech Base unit that I can switch
into my audio line.  I find that the ClearSpeech unit is used most often
and usually helps reduce background noise such that a barely
intelligible QSO can be made easy to copy.  It does have a unique sound
to it but one gets used to it.  There are times where it can chop out
the QSO audio but most often I find it to be a QSO saver.  Phil  KB9CRY