Oscar demonstration during club meeting (26 Sept)

Greetings all ...
A demonstration of Oscar communications will take place on 26 Sept. during
monthly meeting of Matanuska Amateur Radio Association. WL7DR Dan
and others will be operating on SaudiSat 50. Oscar communications will be
explained at this event to many Alaskan hams attending this event. We will
be active on Orbit # 4123  (aos 0433 utc 27 Sept).
 Information on all Oscar satellites and operating techniques is going to be
distributed. Our hope is to expose satellite operation to Alaskan amateurs
that havent enjoyed this communications experience.
 Stations in the pacific northwest that could operate during this pass
would be greatly appreciated.
 73 & Good DX to all ....

AL7JK, John
Eagle River, Alaska