From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Gene Davies AA6NP
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 10:25 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] logwindow

Hi All,
Anyone on the list using Logwindow??
I just noticed that the ADIF export utility
does not seem to write in any info to the sat_name line.
(And yes, the appropriate info for the sat id field on the
logbook page has been filled in for each sat. contact.)
I have tried both AO-40 AND AO40 for example.

I am eager to send in the ADIF file to the ARRL
Logbook of the World server.

73,
Gene
AA6NP