Any night-owls for an AO-40 QSO?

Folks,

As Jim G3WGM has mentioned, AMSAT-UK will be in attendance at the UK's
premier Amateur Show this weekend at Leicester. I notice that we have a
prime AO-40 pass on Saturday morning, with doors open to the show from from
20 Sept 0900Z with co-visibility as far as Alaska and Hawaii (from 0940Z).

Of course this will be in the early hours, but if you're an insomniac
(Sleepless in Seattle maybe?), let me know and we'll see if we can make a
sked.

73 Howard G6LVB