Radio Expo hamfest, Grayslake IL, this weekend

There will be an AMSAT booth at the "Radio Expo" hamfest this weekend in
Grayslake, Illinois.  If you're in or near the Chicago area, this would be a
good opportunity to visit the AMSAT booth to purchase books, software, or
just to ask questions and chat.  Tracking programs SatPC32, Nova, and
InstantTrack will be demonstrated.  There will be promotions for new and
renewing AMSAT members: a free laminated frequency chart for new/renewing
"basic" members or a free copy of InstantTrack for new/renewing "premium"
members.  My AO40 portable antenna kit will also be on display.  This
antenna kit was used this year in Guadeloupe, Lesotho, Swaziland, and
Belize.

The hamfest hours are 8 AM to 4 PM on Saturday, and 8 am to 3 PM on Sunday.
I am in desperate need of helpers.  Please let me know if you would be able
to help run the booth this weekend.  Even just an hour or two would be very
helpful.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA