dropped downconverters

Hello group!

I have managed to drop not one, but TWO downconverters!

Has anyone had any luck repairing any California Amplifier units? I have a
31732 and 130003.

A 'normal' amount of noise is heard on my receiver when these converters are
plugged in, but that's it.

If nothing else, maybe these units can be converted into signal sources. Has
anyone done this with a 31732 or 130003?

Thanks for any information you can send my way.

73,

Kyle
K0KN