Re: PC control of actuator arms

Hi Keith,

Sounds sort of like the Az/El rotor controller that I built using a
Basic Stamp.  The code and a block-level description of the project
are at http://home.jps.net/~gregd/hamsite.htm; the links are at the
bottom of the upper left box.  I drive it via RS-232 from either
FODTrack on DOS/Windows, or a silghtly modified version of Predict
on Linux.

Good luck,

Greg  KO6TH