Mail Wonders

The postal system around the world never ceases to amaze me.

I sent for a QSL card to a ham in Colombia (satellite QSO). Today I received
his QSL card. The interesting thing is that I sent it with an IRC. Stapled to
the outside of my self-addressed envelope is the IRC. There is no stamp on the
envelope and the IRC was never used. I get a bonus, I get to use the IRC again.
Everywhere the envelope went, they had to flip it up to see the address.

I guess this makes up for the ones that got away.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager

T5, 7.5Mhz