Donnington Rally - 19/20 Sep 2003 - Liecester - UK

Hi All,

  The following is probably of more interest to anyone in the United
Kingdom!

  Just to let you know that AMSAT-UK will be at the Donnington Rally,
Leciester, on Fri and Sat 19/20 Sep. We will have the normal goods for sale,
but I'm afraid that I have run out of Arrow Antennas, and have only a few
K5GNA downconverters left (If you want one, grab me early!)

  Howard Long, G6LVB, will be giving a talk entitled  "A Beginner's Guide to
Operating Satellites" from 1345 to 1500 on both days - dont miss it. And if
UO-14 is available, will be giving demos on how to work it.

  Details of the rally are at:
http://www.lars.org.uk/

  I look forward to meeting as many members who can make it. Bring a friend,
and get him to join!

73
Jim

Jim Heck G3WGM