From: Bernard Amero [mailto:ve1ama@av.eastlink.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 8:26 AM
To: Reicher, James
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Sad news

         Good morning Jim,...
         I had this sad news in my in box, had gone to the web site some
weeks after and visited, and this morning I attempted to go to the web site,
but found it was gone.  I am wondering how Wade is?
         Sorry to bother you with this mail, but had not heard any more
about Wade.
         So long for now from the beautiful Annapolis Valley, where I am
trying to get my satellite antennae moved and also get on AO-40.
         73,... Burt & Phyllis
             ve1ama & va1pr