PCsat holding.

Since PCsat recovered this weekend, I have just kept my mobile on 145.825
and have snagged 24 users in my radio's station list.  This last pass I
saw 18 on the base station PC.

The PCsat A side has been resetting, but fortunately the B side is still
holding the spare UHF receivers OFF and conserving power.  I restored the
A side (PCSAT-1 call) and cleared the 72 hour fail safe timer at about
2205z

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob