Re: Hellschreiber Mode AO-40

Hi Jim,

I've never used Hellschreiber before but I just read a good description of
it ( http://home.teleport.com/~nb6z/hell.htm )  and think I have a good
understanding on how to work it.  So I'm game.  I have MixW which supports
it very well.

It doesn't look like you are in the footprint until Thursday so perhaps we
can meet at MB-20 Thursday at 1400 UTC?  If there are others who are
interested perhaps we can get a small net going.

73,

Emily

At 04:19 AM 9/16/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>     Hello Amsat Group -
>
>     I just discovered that Hellschreiber mode works good on AO-40.  I
>downloaded it for the first time this morning and had a successful QSO with
>AA2AE Tony in NY using Hellschreiber mode Feld Hell .  Works great.  I am
>working MB - 15 on this mode this morning if anyone else wants to test it
>out.
>
>     73
>     Jim  KL7QR Arizona
>

>Jim Tudehope
>10553 W. Sands Dr.
>Peoria, Arizona, 85383
>Phone: 623-566-9955
>Fax: 602-650-0669
>Ham Station KL7QR:  http://www.members.cox.net/jtudehope/KL7QR.htm
>
>----

W0EEC - CM87tm
ARRL - AMSAT - MSARC - ARCA - Project OSCAR
http://www.emilyshouse.com/W0EEC
http://www.experthams.net/ao7
http://www.projectoscar.net