From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Martha Saragovitz
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 5:17 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org; Board; officers
Subject: [amsat-bb] Election Results

Here are the AMSAT BOD Election results:

Rick Hambly, W2GPS - 724*
Robin Haighton, VE3FRH - 703*
Barry Baines, WD4ASW - 641*
Gunter Meisse, W8GSM - 579*
Lou McFadin, W5DID - 530**
Lee McLamb, KU4OS - 331***
Steve Diggs, W4EPI - 329
Ken Chaffee, WA1QXR -283

A total of 1062 were cast

*Elected to a a two year term as a Director
**Due to the resignation of Keith Baker KB1SF, Lou is now a Director
serving
a one-year term
***First Alternate

Martha Saragovitz - Corporate Secretary